Today I finished up a sleeve which consisted of covering up tribal, a tiger and a dragon. This was easiest the biggest cover up I have done so it was nice to let the design breathe a little more on the bottom of the arm with the addition of some goldfish and a ranchu.
There are photos of the cover up in progress on the cover up page if you would like to see what was there before.
This week I have started my biggest cover up challenge to date. The design required some careful planning of placement so after lots of re-draws I finally got the design ready
Then after the first session we are now at this stage and I am looking forward to getting started on the colour next month.
Its going to end up a full sleeve with a selection of Japanese gold fish swimming around the lower arm. I will post updates as the sessions progress.