I finally got to cover this piece up after a discussion about it a good while back but the lovely Charlie was born in the meantime so we finally covered it up with a celebration cup cake for him!
So I had to rescue a tattoo today that was very poorly done elsewhere. I managed to salvage the tattoo as best I could and managed to give the customer the confidence to let people see her tattoo again.
If you have a tattoo that needs looking at you are more than welcome to get me to have a look at it to see if we can improve it or if necessary cover it.
Today I finished up a sleeve which consisted of covering up tribal, a tiger and a dragon. This was easiest the biggest cover up I have done so it was nice to let the design breathe a little more on the bottom of the arm with the addition of some goldfish and a ranchu.
There are photos of the cover up in progress on the cover up page if you would like to see what was there before.
So this week I have completed the third session on the massive tribal/tiger/dragon cover up I have been working on. This photo shows the blue flower which is now healed and the latest colour in the red flower and some of the leaves. The last session has been booked in so we can finish off the full piece.